My dear sweet friend Natalie from The Knock-Knock factory tagged me today to complete this little game called: 25 things you did not know about me. This is going to be interesting,, hahahah
ok here we go.
1. I am a World History Mayor, Minor in Art History,, and always wanted to work at a museum.
2. I hiked Mount Fuji in Japan,,
3. I never took cake decorating lessons,, everything I know is from remembering my mother doing it,,
4. I love crafting,,,any kind of crafting,,,
5. I am obsessed with boxes and baskets,,
6. I married my high school sweetheart.
7. I love anything with a Paris or Eiffel Tower theme,,, I have a collection going on,,
8. I like going to the movies,, we go at least once a week.
9. Every Friday I have a date night with my husband,,,
10. I love French Food.
11. went to Thailand for my Honeymoon and I want to go back some day.
12. I take a siesta everyday,, at least an hour long.
13. I am the oldest of 3.
14. I am 38 years old and was born on Christmas Eve.
15. I have a craft room that looks like an episode of Hoarders,,, seriously,, it does,,
16. Giaga is my favorite Chef,, the food network is my favorite channel,
17. I don’t like concerts,, I’d rather buy the CD.
18. My favorite perfume is EAU de Cartier,,
19. My favorite colors are white, black, vintage Beige and Turquoise
20. When I was standing in front of the painting Venus of Botticelli I teared,, it was a dream come true,,
21. I was a dance teacher when I was 20 years old and had a small dance academy.
22. I love Coca cola
23. I like to listen to dance music in my car,,, it makes me happy,,
24. Lived in Verona Italy and were the best days of my life,
25. I drink coffee every morning,, and another one at night before going to bed.